Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Through Bandipore to Mudumalai Tiger Reserve

As I was passing through Bandipore reserve forest, I saw several wild animals on the way. Great news that the forest remains closed at night. At least reckless drivers no longer kills wild life under their wheels. Funny thing was when we saw a wild pig. My driver excitedly cried out Phig, Phig. Then in broken Hindi, English and Kannada (which I do not understand at all), claimed that if a phig touches a car, then the car meets with an accident. He narrated how his brothers car had touched a pig, then three days later he had an accident. My arguments and advice fell into deaf ear.



Wild Elephant Herd

A Monkey. Face Appears Different from North Indian Monkey 

Curious and Expecting


Wild Boar


Wild Boar



Mudumalai  Tiger Reserve

http://occassionalmusings.blogspot.com/2014/12/herd-of-wild-elephants.html
Post a Comment