Sunday, November 22, 2015

Around Dwarka, Part II


As we were crossing the sea on a boat, I took this reflection of sunlight on the water. I liked it, thought I should share.






On Byet Dwarka jetty I was standing on my own. Sun was setting on the horizon. I took a series of photos and videos. The one below is a 60 min shot of setting sun on the sea.




When we arrived at the mainland, it was already dark. We were feeling a bit drained also. So we decided to cut short our sight seeing of Gopi Talao and Gomti Ghat. We went to visit Jyotirlinga Shiv. The actual temple is ordinary but it is believed that Lord Shiva has come out of the ground. Devotees believe, lord shiva is an awakened deity. Anyway, I did not enter the temple. I am averse to removing shoes repeatedly. I took a shot of gigantic statue of Lord Shiva.


We returned to our hotel, had our dinner and went to bed. Next morning, I got up early to have a darshan of Dwarkadheesh at the time of Mangalarati. After that, we packed our bags, cleared our dues and left for Somnath via Porbandar.
Post a Comment